Woly Cream Polish Green Pine
Shoe cream polish provides long lasting wax colour and a beautiful gloss finish.
Shoe Cream is suitable for all smooth leathers. It not only adds colour, but also renovates and conditions the leather – bringing the footwear back to life and restoring the original quality.
The benefits of using Shoe Cream Polish
There are many benefits of using a shoe cream. Woly and Woly boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning there is a colour for almost everyone.
– Nourish and enrich the leather
– Add colour to bring the shoe back to life
– Enriches the leather with wax, for added protection
– Modern version of the classic tin polish
– Easy application
How to apply Shoe Cream
– Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match from our Colour Chart
– Clean the shoe using a Cleaners, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
– With a Cloth or Dauber Brush, apply a SMALL amount of shoe cream to a inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
– Once happy with the colour – In small, circular motions apply the shoe cream – being mindful to not over apply.
– Leave to dry before applying another coat
– If needed, reapply another layer of the cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
– After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)
Other Woly products are available here
See more details on the Woly products here
Spend over £60 to qualify for FREE delivery
Local? Why not choose to pick up from the Narborough store at no extra cost